Equity in Practice is a leading consulting group that assists clients to cultivate and sustain race equity, inclusion, and institutional change through transformative practices.
A Black women led and operated consulting group that specializes in creating racial equity in system and organizations through strategic leadership and practice. Through a focus on implementation of transformational policy and practice, rather than theory and conversation, EIP supports organizations to:
- Create more equitable organizational operations and outcomes for people of color and other marginalized groups.
- Alleviate structural disadvantages experienced by people of color by promoting equitable policies and practices in systems and institutions.
- Mitigate harm to individuals, families, and communities of color.
- Advance benefits specific to people of color.
- Cultivate spaces of inclusion within and between institutions and organizations with which people and communities of color interact.
- Dismantle barriers, provide agency, and disrupt adverse systems and structures that people of color encounter.