The mission of the Environmental Paper Network (EPN) is to create transformational change in the forest, pulp, and paper industries, and wider society, so that production and use contribute to a clean, healthy, just, and sustainable future.
EPN aims to maximize synergy and support our diverse group of member organizations working on the ground by:
- promoting strategic collaboration in advocacy work;
- supporting grassroot advocacy by providing know-how and international contacts and networking;
- building critical mass on key strategic campaign efforts;
- identifying and filling gaps in capacity, in the interest of its members;
- serving as a platform for information and knowledge sharing.