Mission

How do we feed everyone in the event of a global catastrophe that impacts food supply? Our mission is to answer this question.

Purpose

Based on current research there is an estimated 10% chance of a complete loss of food production capability this century. The UK Government also estimates that there is a 80% chance of floods and droughts on multiple continents causing a 10% global shortfall of food production capability this century. Our purpose is to conduct and encourage research and planning into the risks of global catastrophic events and their potential impact on global food supply and to mitigate the impact of these potential events to reduce the impact on civilisation, reduce the number of lives lost and increase collaboration in the event of disasters.