This document was last updated on November 19, 2009.
1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
SEE is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with
regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing the SEE
website, you acknowledge and fully understand SEE's Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information
collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. Personal Information Users
Visitors may be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission
except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the organization.
3. Changes to this Statement
SEE has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. We encourage you to periodically review this
privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your
continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.